TOTAL TIME: Airframe & Engine – 656 hrs from new (as @ 28th July 2014).
PROP: Zero time since overhaul – August 2014
AVIONICS: Garmin 1000 suite with:-
- COMMS: Dual Garmin GIA-63W
- NAVS: Dual Garmin GIA-63W
- AUTOPILOT: Garmin GMC-710
- FDS: Garmin GMC-710
- MFD: Garmin GDU-1500 15″
- FMS: Garmin GCU-475 with remote control
- ADC: Dual Garmin GDC-74B
- GPS: Dual Garmin GIA-63W
- DME: King KN-63
- HF: King KHF-950 *
- TRANSPONDER: Dual Garmin GTX-33 Enhanced Mode S
- RADAR: Garmin GMX-63 Digital 4 Colour
- STORMSCOPE: BF WX-500
- DATA: Garmin GDL-69 Datalink XM/WX Weather & X
- EFIS: Dual Garmin GDU-1040 10″ Primary
- TWAS: TAWS B
- TCAS: King KTA-810
- CHARTS: Jeppesen Chartview
- RADALT: King KRA-405B
- ELT: Tri-band with GPS connection
- ADF: King KR-87 *
* Make & model to be confirmed.
- One owner from new.
- Hangared in owner’s own private hangar from new.
- Synthetic vision technology on PFD’s
- Gaseous oxygen
- Electronic engine monitoring program
- Pulse light anti-collision
- Engine fire detection system
- Electric pitch & rudder trims on co-pilot control wheel
- Environment system
- RVSM equipped
- Premium edition fittings with six seats in cream leather
- Fully adjustable crew seats & adjustable Rudder Pedals
- Satin brass finish harware
- Avionics powered headset jacks to each seat
- Ultra leather upper and lower cabin side panels
- Storable table
- Wool carpet
- Two lower storage cabinets behind crew seats
- White upper fuselage with Grey lower fuselage and Blue accents.
- Max Cruise @ FL260 = 320 KTAS
- Certified ceiling – 31,000 Ft
- Take-Off (over 50 Ft obstacle at MTOW Zero Wind ISA conditions) – 2,840 Ft
- Landing (over 50 Ft obstacle) – 2,430 Ft
- Range (MTOW Zero Wind ISA with 45 mins fuel reserves) – 1,519 Nm LR Cruise & 1,3645 Nm @ maximum recommended cruise.
MAINTENANCE: Fresh Annual including Prop Overhaul August 2014.
PRICE: Call Tony Sobey on (+44)(0)1737-353836
SUBJECT TO REMAINING AVAILABLE FOR SALE & CONTRACT.
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION UPON INSPECTION.