|Airframe: 150 hrs Total Time Since New
Landings: 80 Total
Engines: 150/150 hrs Total Since New Engine Program: Cessna Citation ProAdvantage
Left & Right: HSI Due 2,500 Hours, Overhaul Due: 5,000 Hours
APU: RE100(XL), S/N: P-942, TTSN: 70 Hours
- DELIVERED NEW – END OF SEPTEMBER 2015
- Computer Maintenance Tracking Program: CESCOM
- Engine Program: Cessna Citation ProAdvantage
Manufacture Warranty Status at delivery 2015:
- Cessna Manufactured Aircraft Components – 5 Years or 5,000 Operating Hours, whichever Occurs
- Collins’ Standard Avionics – 5 Years or 5,000 Operating Hours, Whichever Occurs First
- Engine Warranty – 5 Years or 2,500 Operating Hours, Whichever Occurs First
- APU Warranty – 5 Years from Date of Shipment to Owner or 2,500 APU Operating Hours,
- whichever Occurs First
- Max Ramp: 20,400 Lbs.
- Max Takeoff: 20,200 Lbs.
- Max Landing: 18,700 Lbs.
- Max Zero Fuel: 15,100 Lbs.
- Max Fuel: 6,740 Lbs.
Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21™
- FGS: Collins Pro Line 21 Flight Guidance System with Dual Flight Guidance Computers,
- Flight Director, and a Single Three-Axis Autopilot with Emergency Descent Mode (EDM)
- EFIS: Four (4) 8″ x 10″Active Matrix LCD Displays
- STDBY: L-3 GH-3000 and L-3 EHSI-4000 Electronic Standby Instruments
- FMS: Dual Collins FMS-3000 Flight Management System with Software Version FMS 4.0 –
- WAAS/LPV Capability*
- CDU: Dual Collins CDU-3000 Control Display Units
- IFIS: Collins IFIS-5000 Integrated Flight Information System with Dual Cursor Control Panels,
- Enhanced Map Overlays, XM Broadcast Weather, and Jeppesen Electronic Charts*
- ADS: Dual Collins ADC-3000 Air Data System
- AHRS: Dual Collins AHC-3000 Attitude Heading Reference System
- VHF COM: Dual Collins VHF-4000 Transceivers with 8.33 kHz Spacing
- HF COM: Collins HF-9031A Receiver/Transmitter with Selcal
- Audio: Dual Digital Audio Control Panels
- RTU: Dual CDU-Integrated Radio Tuning Capability with Collins CTL-23D Remote VHF Standby
- Radio Tuning Control
- SATCOM: AirCell Axxess II Iridium Satellite Telecommunications System and Cobham Aviator 300
- Inmarsat Satellite Voice/Data System*
- Phone: AirCell Axxess II Telecommunications System with Cockpit Handset and Two (2) Cabin
- Data: Cobham Aviator 300 Single Channel SwiftBroadband with Intermediate Gain Antenna and Wi-Fi*
- GPS: Dual Collins GPS-4000S SBAS Receivers
- NAV: Single Collins NAV-4000 & Single Collins NAV-4500 Navigation Receivers
- DME: Dual Collins DME-4000 DME Receivers
- ADF: NAV-4000 Integrated ADF Receiver
- RADAR: Collins TWR-850 Turbulence Doppler Color Weather Radar
- WX: XM Weather Satellite Weather Data Service (Broadcast Weather)* and L-3 WX-1000E
- Stormscope® Weather Mapping System
- RADALT: Collins ALT-4000 Radio Altimeter System
- TAWS: Honeywell Mark V EGPWS™ (Class A) with Honeywell Runway Awareness Advisory System
- ACAS: Collins TCAS-4000 (TCAS II) with Change 7.1
- XPNDR: Dual Collins TDR-94D Enhanced Mode S Diversity Transponders
- CVR: L-3 FA2100 120 Minute Cockpit Voice Recorder
- FDR: L-3 FA2100 Solid State Flight Data Recorder – EU-OPS
- ELT: Artex C406-N 406 MHz Electronic Locator Transmitter with FMS Interface
Additional Options & Capabilities:
- RVSM Capable
- NAT/MNPS Capable
- P-RNAV Capable
- B-RNAV/RNAV 5 Capable
- RNP-10 Capable
- WAAS/LPV Capable
- Avionics Dispatch Ground Power
- Collins Maintenance Diagnostic System with Maintenance Data Recorder
- Landing Light Pulse Light System
- Cockpit Speaker Mute with Dual Switches
- Davtron Pilot Digital Clock
- Pilot Angle of Attack System
- EROS Full-face Mask
- Standby Engine Instrument Display
- Cockpit Monorail Sunvisors
- Six (6) 110 VAC Universal Electric Outlets
- LED Tail Position Light
- Tail Flood Lights
- 2 x 4 person Life Rafts.
- Crew sheepskin seat covers + 2 spare
- Engine electronic chip detector
- EASA OPS-1 capable
This Citation XLS+ fire blocked interior comfortably accommodates 8 passengers.
Side facing 2 seat divan opposite door. Club 4 and 2 rear Fwd facing chairs in Townsend Leather
In Classic Bliss (light grey).The aircraft also features a forward refreshment centre, a non-belted aft lavatory. External baggage compartment. High Gloss Mahogany wood veneer cabinetry with Satin Smoke Nickel hardware.Cabin Options include:.Fwd closet with side facing seat.
RH Fwd Galley equipment includes:- Warming Oven; Crystal storage; Dual Hot cupboards;Tambour doors. Provision for 2 Microwave ovens and Expresso Coffee Machine.
Cabin Management, Data Communications & Entertainment:
Cabin managements consists of various passenger seat switching for lighting, as well as a remote cabin temperature control panel located at the VIP seat. A 14” LCD monitor with remote control integrated with a Rosen Flight View Moving Map System located in the right-hand forwardcabinet. The Rosen Flight View system includes a Flight Deck Controller. An AirCell Axxess II Iridium dual-channel satellite telecommunications system with a cockpit overhead-mounted wired handset and two cabin wired handsets is provided for near-global digital voice communications. Additionally, an Aviator 300 satellite system is installed providing SwiftBroadband voice and data with Wi-Fi capability via the AirCell Axxess II Wi-Fi and PBX.
6 x 110 VAC outlets. 2 x XM Radios. Dual DVD & RH Magazine rack.
Aft lavatory is equipped with an electric flushing externally serviced toilet, sink and faucet with temperature controlled water, mirror, coat rod and hooks, LH Vanity cabinet with sink. Waste container, and various storage compartments.
A 700 lb./80 ft3 capacity externally accessible baggage compartment is located in the tail cone, and it features a lockable door with an integral step, anchors for cargo tie-down straps, and a cargo net.
The exterior is painted in overall “Snow White’ pending selection of accent scheme.
- Options on this aircraft cost in excess of $1 Million USD.
- New List price with options $14 Million USD.
- Offers invited over $8 Million USD.
All specifications are provisional and are subject to verification. Performance data is for general guidance only and is subject to adjustment for individual aircraft. Aircraft are offered for sale subject to availability and subject to contract. E & O E.